Monday, 7 December 2015

Fa La Local | Lifestyle


Hello Lovelies,

I have once again teamed up with East Of England Co-Op to show you some gorgeous locally produced festive treats! This is my absolute favourite time of year, but can also be the most stressful time of year - so a drink or two can never be a bad idea!!

I absolutely love that all of these products are from the hard work of local people, and i always strongly encourage buying local produces whenever possible!



Shawsgate Vineyard's Sparkling Rosé (2011) - £18.99

Now, i cannot say i am a wine expert, but Rosé is always my wine of choice, and this being described as 'refreshing and uplifting' is right up my street. This award winning wine is perfect for special occasions (ahemmm christmas!!!) and also goes well with pasta and salad - what a winner!!



James White Big Tom - £2.59

Whites fruit farm have been producing non-alcoholic drinks for almost 25 years!! This spicy tomato juice will be perfect for palate cleansing bloody mary's over the christmas period, as well as being served by itself!!



Aspall Mulled Cyder - £2.99

'The perfect winter warmer.' This cyder sounds beautiful with cinnamon and ginger aromas - although ginger is not my forte, this is a perfect festive treat. And can you believe they have been crafting cyders since 1728?!



Woodforde's Brewery Tinsel Toes Christmas Ale - £2.19

I have to admit i am not the biggest fan of beers, however, if you are a beer and/or christmas pudding lover, this is the perfect combination of the two, with Tinsel Toes being produced especially for the festive season!




(More info here and here)

What drink will you be picking up for the festive season? and are you as EXCITED as me for christmas?!!!

Don't forget to check at your local Co-Op for more exciting local festive produce, and let me know what you find!

Thanks for reading!

Mauricia

Xxxx

(this post was sponsored by East Of England Co Op, but all views are my own)

 Business Enquiries: mauriciastoneenquiries@gmail.com

Where to find me:
Youtube


No comments:

Post a Comment