Monday, 15 August 2016

Reality

 I've been in a haze. Normally, when August strikes i enter a period of sadness and regret for not achieving all i wanted to in summer; but not this year. I feel fulfilled. 

 I'm not dreading starting school or college again in September, because that part of my life is over with now. I don't feel sentimental about friendships lost, or memories that are no more... I just am ready. 

 Entering a new period of life is normal, healthy and natural. I feel content that the friendships i have developed with people i adore will continue far into the future. And well, if they don't then i guess thats just the way of the world.

 I'm excited to move to London and explore one of the most vibrant cities in the world. I'm ecstatic to be joining one of the top arts universities in the world to do what i love. I'm excited to meet new people. And i'm also excited to see my best friends little boy grow up right here at home. Moving on to new things does not mean forgetting the wonders of the present, and i refuse to leave any one behind.

This blog has been a stepping stone, but its time to set you aside for a little while.

I'm planning to begin documenting my life from now in a new way on a new blog and a fresh youtube channel. I want to separate my gushing realisation posts (this one) from my adventures and discoveries. So, like, if you're interested i guess ill see you soon ???

And in the words of Kylie Jenner, 2016, the year of realising things.



Mauricia X


No comments:

Post a Comment